Civil Science, Inc. is seeking a qualified Design Professional to join our team. We are looking to fill this position immediately with the flexibility for someone to work a part-time schedule and upon graduation; the position will transition into full-time employment. Compensation for this position will vary depending on candidate's previous experience and design proficiency, but the pay range will start from $32,000 - $40,000 annually, plus a signing bonus of $500. Additionally as a full-time employee, you will be eligible for our generous benefits package.
This is an exciting position, where you will work closely with Project Managers, Project Engineers, and other project team members to design a variety of civil engineering projects. Project types include large-scale land development, infrastructure, transportation, and municipal utilities. The ideal candidate for this position is someone that excels in a fast paced, self-directed environment. Additionally we are eager to help the selected candidate grow his or her career and foresee this position growing into a larger role within our firm.
• Use established CADD standards to prepare electronic drawings from marked-up plans and verbal instruction directed by engineers and senior designers
• Perform design drafting of roads, sanitary sewer, water main, storm sewer, storm water management, facilities, site grading, and paving
• Draft, update, and plot maps, plats, and details
• Organize and schedule work to accomplish goals on projects within established budgets and timelines
• Coordinate with engineers and other design team members
• Complete drawing reviews as needed
• Organize and maintain project files and coordination with various municipalities
• Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStations
• 1 year of CADD experience in civil engineering profession or equivalent experience in educational setting.
• Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Eagerness to learn and evolve within a fast-paced environment
Civil Science is an employee owned firm that traces our roots to 1978. With a focus on personal development and career growth of our employees, we have a diverse client and project base with a consistent and ongoing workload. We have office locations in five states and serve clients throughout the entire western United States from Ohio to Alaska. In addition to our company culture that focuses on individual development, we offer a competitive compensation package. We offer a benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(K), Employee stock ownership, and a generous time-off structure.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers