condition: good make / manufacturer: Innovative Marine model name / number: SR-80
QR Code Link to This Post
The all-in-one NUVO SR-80 shallow reef tank and stand and complete kit,
with Radion LED lights and mounts
The deluxe NUVO Shallow Reef Series is the next advancement into the world of full-sized premium all-in-one aquariums. Based on the award-winning NUVO series, this full-sized aquarium incorporates streamline minimalistic design, ultra thick polished glass, and offers the highest clarity viewing possible. The SR Series is the perfect combination of functional design for the style savvy aquarist. Make the ultimate upgrade and experience spacious interior for endless design possibilities and enjoy the benefits of a customizable filtration system that keeps equipment discreetly hidden and readily accessible for routine maintenance.
• Volume: 80 Gallons
• Outside Dimensions: Length 47.24" Width: 23.62" Height: 16.14"
• Display Dimensions: Length 47.24" Width: 18" Height: 16.14"
• Low Iron Glass Beveled and Polished Edges
• Glass Thickness: 12mm
• Built-in Acrylic Overflow Wall
- Radion XR-15 LED lights with 2 RMS mounts and a Reef Link for wireless PC control
- over 2 dozen carefully-selected live rocks
- 20 reference books on aquariums, fishes, and corals; manuals for all tank gadgets
- Sicce Synchra 2.0 pump (with old backup); IM Nuvo pump; Hydor Koralia backup pump
- Maxspect XF-130 30W Gyre wavemaker (with original tin and backup parts)
- Hydor Koralia SmartWave wavemaker
- Tunze 9004 protein skimmer
- MiniMax 7303 full-size media reactor
- Fluval heater with a backup
- 4 Spin Stream nozzles for water movement
- Reef Foundation by Red Sea (unused bucket)
- gravel vacuum, acclimation kit, fish net, new filter socks, etc.,
- GFCI Shock buster, new surge protector, etc,
- water test kit; 15 old bottles of water additives; 5-gallon water jug with Automatic Top-Off system
Why 2/3 off?!
This deluxe system gave thrills for almost 5 years, but became complex and somewhat costly to maintain for a 67-year-old losing his memory. Also, the left side piece of the tank has become cloudy, and the stand has a 1/4” warp on the right door.
Note: it is empty and cleaned, but will require 4 or 5 people to move it...
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers