We are seeking for a Shipping Assistant. The Shipping Assistant is responsible for supporting shipping and logistics functions at the corporate level reporting to the Shipping Coordinator. Responsibilities include written communication, email correspondence, filing, scheduling, form completion, inventory, and special projects. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload. A primary responsibility is managing the webstore including fulfilling the webstore orders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure successful fulfilment of webstore orders. This could include downloading reports and orders, packing the boxes, labeling the boxes, handling the customer support.
- Send product samples for sales and marketing.
- Orders supplies for manufacturing.
- General filing of order and shipping paperwork to maintain customer files.
- Prioritize packing and ensuring proper inventory to maintain web.
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Web order Inventory management.
- Receive and confirm customer purchase orders.
- Coordinate with production for timely fulfillment of purchase orders.
- Assist with entering sales estimates.
- Assist with maintaining shipment schedule.
- Assist with preparing Bill of Lading (BOL) and shipping labels for shipments.
- Assist with maintaining shipping logs for product traceability.
- Other duties as assigned. Back-up to Shipping Coordinator.
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in Shipping/logistics/administrative role
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
•Strong bias for action and results orientation.
•High level of intellectual curiosity.
•Ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds.
For more information please call 801-374-9300 or submit an online application at www.expresspros.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers