Shaded Glass Window Films, in Salt Lake City, Utah is now looking for a reliable and motivated individual to be trained in the application of window film in our customer’s homes and businesses.
QR Code Link to This Post
By reducing the amount of heat gained through transmission of sunlight window films let in natural light while rejecting heat and protecting against harmful UV rays. Window films can help lower energy costs, eliminate hot spots, increase safety and security, reduce glare and protect furniture from fading.
With 5 employees currently, Shaded Glass Window Tinting is a team-oriented company that prides itself in creating a positive work environment. Our culture is based on honesty, open communication, reliability, and professionalism. This is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills and be a part of a supportive team within a growing company.
Company website: https://shadedglass.com/
Overview of responsibilities:
• Measuring and preparing windows for film application
• Applying 3M Sun Control, Safety and Decorative window films
• Managing inventory
• Work independently or with a team, depending on the project
• Pre-installation project walk-through
• Assist in maintaining the organization, cleanliness, and appearance of the shop space
Experience, skills and requirements:
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• 1-2 years of experience in a field that combines direct interaction with customers along with attention to detail.
• Working on lifts/ ladders is required, comfortable with heights.
• Pre-employment drug test and criminal background check
• Valid driver's license
Work days/ hours: M-F 9 - 5, some overtime required
Salary & benefits:
• $18/hour ($15 during apprenticeship)
• Paid holidays & 10 days PTO
• Annual performance reviews
Training Required: 2 day hands-on training provided at Interwest Distribution in Anaheim, CA (travel expenses paid). You will then be paired with the lead installer for continued training to develop your skills in preparation to work independently on projects. After 90 days you will be reviewed and wages will be adjusted according to your progress.